Alfalfa Green contains a wide range of minerals, vitamins, and amino acids:
- Nitrogen ÂŸ Potassium ÂŸ Calcium ÂŸ Organic Carbon
- Phosphorous ÂŸ Magnesium ÂŸ Sulphur ÂŸ Sodium
- Manganese ÂŸ Iron ÂŸ Boron ÂŸ Molybdenum
- Copper ÂŸ Zinc ÂŸ Selenium ÂŸ Vitamin A
- Thimaine ÂŸ Pantothentic Acid ÂŸ Riboflavin ÂŸ Pyridoxine
- Bentadine ÂŸ Folic Acid ÂŸ Niacin ÂŸ Choline
- Co-Enzymes ÂŸ Tryptophan ÂŸ Threonine ÂŸ Aspartic Acid
- Glutomic Acid ÂŸ Serine ÂŸ Proline ÂŸ Glycine
- Alanine ÂŸ Cysteine ÂŸ Valine ÂŸ Methionine
- Isoleucine ÂŸ Leucine ÂŸ Tyrosine ÂŸ Phenylalanine
- Histadine ÂŸ Lysine ÂŸ Arginine
Alfalfa Green provides versatility for all your greenspace needs:
- Reduces soil compaction, softens soil
- Absorbs up to 4 times its weight in water
- Longer equipment life (non-corrosive)
- Safe for children & pets
The pictures below show baseball pitches in the Town of Morden Manitoba treated with Alfalfa Green, and fields at the John Blumberg Soccer Complex in Winnipeg MB also treated with AG.
PARKS: Lawns and Flowerbeds
- 100% Dehydrated Alfalfa, Neutral pH
- Naturally balanced macro/micro nutrients
- Increases branching and produces more vibrant, larger blossoms
- Weed-free, easy to apply
- Environmentally friendly, will not burn
Alfalfa Green is used by many municipalities throughout Canada. Here we see flowers treated with AG at Riding Mountain National park in Wasagaming MB.
Alfalfa Green is also used throughout the City of Saskatoon on its flowerbeds. Saskatoon has very heavy clay soil, and the addition of AG has helped make the soil more malleable which aids in flower growth.
The Town of Morden MB also uses AG on its hanging pots and flower beds throughout the city. We recommend an application rate of about 1/2 cup per foot of weep line circumference.
The Saskatoon Health Region also uses AG on its lawns around the city's three hospitals, including in the children's play area. The product's organic nature makes it safe for use around children.
- Slow nutrient release, enhances photosynthesis
- Increases plant biomass
- Soil conditioner - Adds organic matter to sandy soils
- Improves soil biology, promotes growth
- Will not run off or leach into groundwater
- Enhances root system to ward off fungal disease common to turf grasses